Tuesday, July 27, 2004

SCREAM, VERY LOUD SCREAM

That long loud shriek of frustration was me. Why? Where to start? How about waking up to no connection? Cable is quickly moving back into # 1 as most hated. Then there were the 3 idiots who waltzed in and demanded wheelchairs. I AM NOT Yad Sarah(an organization that loans medical /rehab equipment that is next door to me)!! Yad Sarah does not have dogs tied to the ramp(they don't even have a ramp) nor do  they have a bedroom with a TV, nor a computer. Don't people look at where they're going?
I got out of here at 10:30 or so and went to see Richard and Mara at their coffee shop. Richard is still pissed off at me from last week and hasn't even opened his e mail. He can either get over it, or not. There's too much else crap going on for me to worry about it. I sat with the Lebanese crew and am going to get involved with their fight to get what they were promised by our idiot ungratefull government. I'll get into that more in detail another day.
On the way home Harley crapped out on a hill. I tried to manuever him into some shade after I called Tsabri to rescue us and his rear wheel fell off. Laugh or cry? Not being able to decide, I somehow managed to inch my way over to the stairs to sit in the shade. We were rescued within half an hour. They took me home and took Harley to the garage to fix him. Danny called, picked me up and Harley and I were home by 17:30 to no connection and a with a bill for 250, to be paid by the end of the week. I called cable and had a right go at them. The techie was supposed to be here by 22:00, but they didn't say on what day! I finally got connected and expect to unconnect at any minute. I'll have another yell up at them tomorrow. It's the modem.
I also had a go at Netvision, who are still # 1 on my hate list, right after STL. They seem to enjoy letting those Nigerian fraud letters through. Today's was from Iraq! With a Netvision addy. After my last somewhat nasty mail to them, I got one back saying they will take it up with their spam blocker. One more, just one more and I'll pay the penalty to get out of there. I think it might be a good idea to get into bed, watch Jag and go to sleep early. I'm really tired and tomorrow is not looking to be much better than today. STL was supposed to call an hour ago. ONE OF THESE DAYS.........

No comments: