Sunday, July 25, 2004

STL STRIKES YET AGAIN

It should come as no surprise that once again STL has not kept his word. He keeps blaming it on Edith, who refuses, or so he says, to help him out. I don't belive for a minute that she ever intended to. I think his *Edith* story is just one big lie to keep me quiet. Well, no more quiet. I'll go to Safad tomorrow and ICU him. It's not enough that I let him get me 30,000 over my head; now, things that were supposed to happen to get my account sorted, won't. I'm still 4000 short of that goal. I decided today that no matter what, he will repay me the 8000 loan I took out to in a desperate attempt to get even, as well as the interest. All this playing around and lying is over. My next stop on the great WWW will be the school Brian teaches at. They usually list faculty members e mail addys.
On the up side today, I got up in time, and heard all except the first 3 minutes of DM. Just as it finished, the Bezeq guy came and found that he couldn't put a line in the new room, so he put one next to the fax line and I'll put the other cordless on it. I *did* get another 100 or so books listed, and they are waiting to be sorted so I'll be able to arrange them on the shelves if I'm ever able to buy them.
Peg was acting very oddly for him last night. He decided that one way or another he WOULD get into the new room. I got up and closed the door, but he opened it. He also kept getting up on the bed and whining. I wish dogs could talk. I want to know what's wrong. He seems just fine today. Actually, it's pretty much the way he used to behave during katyusha attacks. Hmmm, I wonder. Speaking of dogs, I found out what all the     noise was the other night. The little dog that belonged to Gaston, down the street was killed by a big dog. The police came and no one dared catch the killer dog. I hope the killer dog has been taken away. I don't need it getting into a fight with Peg.
Rivka called and she and David's sister were going to come up here and go shopping for stuff for the flat. It's after 16:30 and I haven't heard a word from them, but Moshe has his orders in the event they show up. I only have part of a pack of fags left and I'm feeling nauseous from STLs lies and games, not to mention on the verge of tears. My eczema is off limits as a topic. Blood drips as I type. How did I do this to myself? England in October is now in jeopardy. If I can't go there, my next trip will be to the women's prison for murder. Enough is enough. I just can't take any more. It might be a good idea to go work off some of the frustration by sorting the books and finish listing the ones left in the alcove.  SteamedSoapbox






No comments: