Sunday, October 30, 2005

TELEPHONE OBSESSION

The cable phone guy just left. He confirmed that something indeed was very wrong. Mr. Installer Guy forgot to connect a critical wire, so only one cable connection was working, the cordless phone! Now all of them are. I'm happy to report that I'm only one phone short in my insane network. There's a phone in both lines in the *liberry*and, next to the computer. All I need now is one more for next to my bed to be able to have Bezeq for incoming calls and cable for outgoing. Richard and Mara have two of my phones. As they don't have a line at all, I think I'll ask for one back. Not a bad system when it's functioning. I had a loverly snooze after a cup of nice hot (fake) chicken broth only to be awoken by Striar the liar. I love telling him "It's ok, I had to get up to answer the phone anyway." Drives him bonkers. He's very concerned about my inheritance, and I am having great fun not telling him anything except vague outlines. Let him suffer. Even if he were to get his hands on the will itself (public record) there are no amounts there! Who knew payback would be so much fun?
I have a short list of subjects that I wanted to get into here, but don't have the time today. Tomorrow I *will* stay in. Right now it's time to call The Jeffey!

No comments: