Thursday, October 13, 2005

TELEPHONE INSANITY

For someone who doesn't talk much on the phone, I certainly have enough of them! 5 connected to the Bezeq line, two smart ass know and do it all cell phones, 2 spares regular phones, just in case, and I'm getting a new Cable line come Sunday. I regularly get low phone bills because I just don't call much. One of my cell phones hasn't even bothered sending a bill for the last two months because the amount is so low! That will change because the new cell phones come with hefty monthly payments, but as I don't talk that much on them, it's ok. So, if I talk so little on them, why all the phones? I really don't know, maybe it's comforting just knowing I have the option? I really don't know and right now, I'm too hungry to even think it about it, but maybe I should give it some thought after I eat something?
Aside from that, my butt hurts from sitting here all day. It's not really kosher, but, I guess I'm just wicked and should have done to Synagogue today, but they aren't accessible to gimps in wheelchairs, so I just stayed in and did computer stuff very quietly so as not to give the neighborhood big mouths anything to gossip about, though they do just fine without any help.
I just got the greatest videos from the Holland con. They are here. Just unzip and watch. The first one is THE ONE. Can't see me in either, but boy can you hear Dwight in the first one!

http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=27F9C43Q09A7A0YP3NLF4XQH0H

Enjoy the audio on the first one, I sure do. Dwight is such a sweetheart. I think it's time to get out of this corner, find some din dins and beat myself up figuratively.

No comments: