Wednesday, October 19, 2005

TROUBLE IN BLOGVILLE

I just spent an hour trying to edit yesterday's post, but had no luck with it. Somehow the first few sentences repeated themselves in the addest places. I just deleted it and am now going to try and see if this obeys.
Child Genius came and gave the computer a crash course in Hebrew, so that's ok. We also ordered a DVD of the original Bye Bye Birdie. Channel 16 seems to have lost their copy, so, I'll just get one of my own.
It was bucketing rain until a few minutes ago, so I opened the door to enjoy it. it's not cold enough to even think of heating, but lond sleeves are nice. I'm not going out until tomorrow in any case, so it can just rain all day!
I'm still in a very weird mood. I can't quite figure out what I'm doing here. I'm just drifting through the days, and pleasant as that is, it doesn't feel right. Not that I'm in any rush to check out, I just feel a bit useless. Things might get better if Bat Chen and I get moving with Ygal. We made a pretty good start and there's a site and message up and running, Hebrew only at this stage. I must get a move on the English translation.
I think maybe it's time to get started on that. I also want to see if this posts properly.

No comments: