Sunday, October 16, 2005

MORE ON NEW PHONES

Ok, the new cable phone line is in, but not yet working. I'm sure it will be soon. As soon as Mr. Cable Guy left, I got dressed and started on the days errands. The first was a raid on The Hole In The Wall Bank. Has a nice Wild West sound to it, right? Certainly more fun than ATM. From there a quick hop to the clinic to see if they had the anti flu shots yet. Not til Thursday, so, I'll get shot then. Then on to the fag store where they were out of my brand. Try again in a few days. The second best thing I sorted was that I got that idiot 850 shekel check to the grocery store squared away. Thank G-d that one's finished. Best of all was getting my beloved A Team ring in one of the new smart ass cell phones.
As there was no one in the store, I did my usual full speed entry, squeal to a stop entrance while shouting EMERGENCY! I handed the phone over to Alex, who can put any ring tone into anything, and he got it done. Lior, the manager and I had a good old laugh about things in general, then he decided that I must change the phone insurance policy to theirs, so we did and it's cheaper and covers the batteries as well. That means that when the batteries are old and tired, they'll replace them. I left with a grin a mile wide then went to the butcher where I found puff pastry from whole wheat flour. Oh joy, oh happiness. I was just wondering last night if such a thing existed, and there it was, staring me right in the face. I also got a chicken and some ground beef, and frozen chicken soup veggies. And now I'm home, just as the clouds are moving in. A very good morning all in all. It's time now to get undressed, then, figure out how this new fangled cable phone works, and why it still isn't working at all.

No comments: