Sunday, October 16, 2005

SMART ASS PHONES

I'm quite in love with my new smart ass cell phones. They were easier to learn to use than the old *dumb* ones, or, maybe I just took the next step with them? They are also great alarm clocks. I don't much like having to use alarms to wake up, but as I had to up and awake (after coffee # 1 by 0700, there wasn't much choice, so,here I sit waiting for them. They said between 0700 and 0900. Now that I'm up and awake, it'll be closer to 0900. There's so much to do today, payday...........and the weather says rain tomorrow and the next day, so it all has to get done today. Raid the bank account, settle a few outstanding issues, buy fags, and a few groceries, get air in BBC's tyres and see if that automatic convertible is still for sale. With my luck it's long gone. If it's gone, there's a Ford down the road that needs a paint job, and just might do. How I hate automatics, but I'd better get used to that change, as even if they hadn't restricted me to them, I wouldn't exactly have much of a choice. Lefty can't work a clutch in any case. Therefore. There's no big rush to find a car, but I want to have a good picture of what's available in town. If I can't find a ragtop, second best is a gimp car with it's own parking sign! I'm just looking so far, not calling or talking. No one will hold a car they want to sell until the money gets here and I don't know how long that will take, so why start driving other people crazy with it now? HA! The phone guy just called. He'll be here in a minute. More later.

No comments: