Friday, October 14, 2005

IMPROVEMENT

Things seem to have settled down somewhat since this morning's insanity with the coffee. It seemed prudent to stay in today and not tempt the fates. At around 1300 a wee kip seemed to be in order, so, after a shower, I hunkered down and surfaced at around 1630. So far so good. I didn't fall out of bed, or crash land in the shower, though it seemed like my left leg was on the verge of folding in on itself, in the end, it didn't. After this mornings performance it seemed wise to delay making another cup of coffee until I was wide awake and capable of planning and carrying out such a complicated mission. I successfully prepared a coffee and got it to the computer just before the news at 2100. If that isn't a worthy record for Guinness, I don't know what is! Quite a commentary on my life, that. Imagine being so pleased about doing such a simple task. Of course it could have been worse. I might have goofed up on the second cup. I also got rid of that annoying notice in Firefox. It was just another example of what happens when I'm not paying attention and in the end was easily fixed.

No comments: