Friday, October 14, 2005

I TAKE IT BACK

I'm afraid that recent events force me to recant my previous post! Yes, I *did* successfully make a cup of coffee and drink it without spilling it, and I *did* sort the Firefox snafu. Things took a decidedly downhill turn when I took Peg out for his nightly, and the screen door came off in my hand. There I stood with the dog on the lead in one hand and the door in the other, a look of stunned disbelief on my face. It's sort of propped back in place and I'll get Danny to put it back on the hinge tomorrow. And here I thought *I* was coming unhinged while all the while it was the screen door. The challenge is now to get Peg in without having the door disintegrate in my hand, right?
Will she succeed?
Or will she be left standing there all night holding the door in place?
Tune in tomorrow for the answer.
Now here's a scary end to the day. Spell Check just came up with no mistakes. It must be wrong.

No comments: