Tuesday, November 30, 2004

FIRST SHOT FIRED

I just staggered in from firing the first shot in the great War With Egged, or WWE. The letters of complaint were mailed, along with one full of pictures to Spike who you might know as Teadrinker. She is having major renovation construction work done in her mouth and as of yesterday has a row of front spikes where her teeth used to be.......hence the renaming. And, yes, of course that's how I addressed the envelope! Spike, Gill, Lexie, Tonto, and Bronco B***! It's so much fun messing with her that way, and it keeps 'Cohen The Mail' in constant confusion. I sent her the pics of my new haircut, and the Aga box on the roof near Gimp House. After stuffing those 3 letters into the post box outside the post office, I went to get some bottled tap water, better known here as Neviot. Gotta support the local employees at the expense of City Hall!
Then, I caught Natan and asked if he can fix my gas stove top. I'm conflicted. It will be cheaper to fix than replace, but I saw a cabinet that is just the perfect size for "built ins" and will allow the frigging fridge door to open all the way. That's what I really want to do, and most likely will, one of these days. Until then, I guess I'll just get the old hob repaired.
I also took a swing by Sari's shop and got a new indoors only wind chime. You guessed it, purple dangly things! I got it hung on the ceiling fan opposite the a/c and it has a very pleasant chime.
Someone stole the big outside wind chime, and on Thursday I'll get a new one, some chain and a padlock. This is the 3rd one to disappear without a trace. Bet it's 'them' upstairs.
Not trusting the smart asses at the forum at Kiryat Shemonah on line, I swung by the Zafrani's looking for a proper notice. There Wasn't one, but Albert and everyone were outside putting up a tent and chairs and stuff. So, sadly it's true. I'll go there during shiva.
STL called earlier and said he's going to Jerusalem tomorrow or Thursday and should have an answer about the money then. I'm getting really itchy about buying a car.
I'm from Mars! Let's see if I can copy it here.Well, it sort of copied.Let's see how it posts.
You Are From Mars
http://www.quizdiva.net/bt/mars.jpg">%20/>You' a >


No comments: