Wednesday, November 03, 2004

IMMINENT RETURN TO REGULARLY SCHEDULED GRIPING

So, the Untidy Bowl man has yet to concede, but he won't have much choice soon. I got a wonderful gift from Richard today, his Bush-Cheney-2004 button. (see pic) I'll post the one of me too, for those with a strong constitution. It shows how I went around town today with a goofy gimp grin. Hey! I got both pictures posted. I'm not wild about mine, gives a whole new meaning to shellshocked happy!Netvision is now sorted and up to date, so I guess it's time to start hassling Striar the liar again.
Ooooooh, I *do* like the pic of the button. I will treasure it, but now it's time to go hear what our talking heads have to say and wait for Kerry to figure it out.
Tomorrow we will return to our regularly scheduled griping!

No comments: