Wednesday, November 17, 2004

HAPPY SMILY GIMP

I'm so happy. It's been raining off and on all day and it just rumbled thunder! What a great day. I really do like this weather. In fact I love it; until the power goes out. Yeah, so, we're a modern country, or so we like to think, but just get a little fun weather in here and bye bye power. I have more than enough candles though. At last count 150 purple candles scattered all over and ready for action. The only real problem I have is that candles refuse to power the computer! The only solution to that is a battery powered lap top, and I don't really want one. I *do* want a PDA, for several reasons. They are good for traveling and whole books can be downloaded to them. Ah, well, one day. That twit of a daughter of mine had better call soon. There's no way her gift didn't get to yet and to not call and say thank you is just plain rude. Peg and Raggy sent her an e card earlier. Both should be icebreaker, each on their own. This not talking crap has gone on long enough. It's about time she realizes that she will not change the old gimp, just like the old gimp will never change her and just stop being so superior. She's only got one mother and I won't be around ever, much as she'd like it if I popped off tonight. Not for her or anyone else........Aw well, her loss. In fact I'm a lot happier not having to negotiate the mine fields that are her phone calls. Wonder what she'll tell Romi when she asks about 'her other grandmother' Who needs it?

No comments: