Sunday, November 21, 2004

IT'S WAR! DA GIMP vs. THE LUNATICS!

Here we go again. I've known for a while that the Lunatics from upstairs are doing something on my *liberry* roof. Today I got the proof. A nice picture of the wall they are building up there. There's just one little problem! IT'S MY ROOF, and they don't have my permission. Ok, so, maybe legally it's the Housing Authority's roof, BUT, that doesn't mean they can just start building on it. No how, no way. I called Shula and sicced her on them. If she doesn't have an answer tomorrow, I know just who to talk to about it. These are the same people who announced that no way would I move into this apartment, then, went and got an illegal stop work order on my ramp. At the time 3 members of Knesset and Shimon Peres' daughter explained to city hall that the law applies to them too. That's never been known to bother them before. In the end I got Gimp House, ramp and all. THEY ARE NOT BUILDING ANYTHING ON MY ROOF! I've been patiently waiting in my corner for them to try something. The law says they need planning permission and that part of the procedure is for them to get approval from all the residents in the building. RESIDENTS, NOT OWNERS! If the planning board even thinks about trying to claim they have those approvals, they're all going down. The corrupt city hall people think the law is for everyone except them. The difference with the ramp is that a law was passed back then that says that as long as the ramp is for a gimp/crip and it doesn't obstruct anyone else's access to the building, resident's permission is not needed. It doesn't say anything about waiving that requirement for building additions! I've been waiting for years to take down the City Hall Mafia and it looks like my patience has been rewarded!
The day started off with a wonderful Dark Matters show, during which I discovered that my watch was dead. Yup, the same one I got a new battery for not long ago. As soon as the show was over, I charged over to Yochanan's and ended up getting a new battery for that watch as well as a new one.....picture of new purple watch to follow.
I've been wondering what it was I did that pissed off Teadrinker. I know why just about everyone else is pissed off at me, but had not an inkling of why she was. I found out last night why.........no reason at all. The phone rang once, no one there, then it rang again and a very tentative Teadrinker voice asked if I was going to hang up her. I said "it all depends on what I did to piss you off" She said "Nothing, I was just in a mood" Go figure. I'm the one who is always hanging up on her, but for a reason. Here I am with no one talking to me and SHE hangs up for no reason. All is well until next time.
The bloody Europeans are at it again. They are now trying to appease the Iranians. They are going to give them nuclear material in return for their promise to stop their military nuke program. How stupid are they? These same geniuses who think Americans are stupid for reelecting Bush? The same Bush who brought Khaddafi to his knees, knocked Iraq and Afghanistan out of the terror game (pretty much) and if only the Europeans had stayed out of it could have knocked the stuffing out of Iran, Syria and Hezbolla with just a few well chosen words. Don't they realize that Iran has rockets that reach Europe? Or, is it that realizing that, they hope to sweet talk them out of using them? Haven't we seen this movie before? And wasn't it called WWII with a sequel called The War on Terror. Who the hells do they think is going to pull their asses out the sling this time? Has everyone forgotten that the EMP will knock the whole world back to the stone age? And possibly even farther back than that?
Things are heating up on the other side of the border here. Our Shelter crews were checking the bomb shelters in town and there's tons of military traffic up here. Shlomi had a near hit from a katyusha last week, which means they'll be moving east towards us.
Dwight and Don also talked about genetic manipulation..........animals with human DNA and vice versa. Shades of James Patterson (When the Wind Blows and The House On The Lake) and Dark Angel. Patterson claims that things are already pretty far advanced in the field. Wouldn't surprise me abit. I think I'll go post there now.

No comments: