Wednesday, November 03, 2004

HAPPY BOUNCY GIMP

YAY!I can breathe again and my eczema is clearing up all by itself! I also have a huge silly dipsy grin! It actually looks like the Johns have lost-any chance for them is gone. Does that mean the johns have been flushed by failure? Toilet man sent the other john (the VP whore?) out to talk to their supporters. He didn't even have the common courtesy to talk to them himself. What a wimpy loser. I'm just glad that there won't be any more of that fist punching the air and the ketchup queen can go back to squeeze testing bottles. That's one brand I won't have to boycott. I detest ketchup, so never buy it anyway and there are enough Israeli brands of other stuff they sell here that it's no problem not to make her any wealthier! An assette indeed. Yippeeeeee. I am so thankful that the world doesn't have to face 4 years of (sneer) that man.
Bet the Clintons are happy too. '08 is open for Hillary, perish the thought. I can just see them smirking through their condolences. I think that might be why they sicced Carville and the others on Kerry; to insure a Bush win.
I actually got some sleep this morning. I dropped off after Bush hit 269, and only needed one more state. I called Achy when I woke up to tell him about the Fox off air thing. That was just about the funniest thing this whole long election period. Too bad none of our news stations are worthy of that story, however, I might tell Menachem if I run into him when I go out for fags later. I don't even care that I missed Charmed. I'll call The Philmore and gloat later. I think I'll also write to Sandy later and thank her for making me a Republican. The things we did and said to each other way back when we were kids who just parrotted our parents during campaigns. Then, I grew up and saw the light. It's just common sense, people, common sense.
I *do* wonder what will happen to the initiative to prosecute Kerry for treason. I hope it goes ahead. He deserves a nice long rest at Leavenworth. Oi! Today is Wednesday. I have to call Netonesh and pay them. Grrrrrrr. Then go out for fags and maybe a Guinness,(the Jamesons is safe for now) but I think I'll finish my coffee first. WOOHOO the world is safe for now. Thank you Lord.

No comments: