Wednesday, November 03, 2004

IT HAD TO HAPPEN

Wouldn't you know? No sooner was That 70s Show over, when (force of habit) I hit 11 for the Israel channel 1 late night news, and the first thing I heard was Dudu Vitztum gaily announcing that Zogby is predicting 'you know who' or 'He who should not be named' as the winner. He also had the nerve to say that Zogby is THE poll. My eczema is getting worse by the minute and is on the verge of bleeding freely. I don't need this crap. If I thought I'd be able to sleep, that's what I'd do, but I'm way too tense and my stomach is doing 'bad news butterflies' Oh, crap, they're running the Jib Jab This Land bit and no one in this idiot *know it all* country will get it. I know! I'll wash the floor, then call STL. Calling him when I'm in a bad mood is such fun and washing the floor is a real good way to get in a bad mood! I wish I could read something, but my mind (what's left of it) keeps wandering. Considering the state of my eczema, maybe I should just take the dogs out for a long walk? Or maybe I should just fool around and look stuff up on the great www, or call The Philmore and torture him with the fact that I voted Bush. It's fun to wind him up sometimes. I wonder if Alice is home or at Tiger Hill. I haven't spoken with her in yonks.

No comments: