Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Mrs. Kerry-an ASSETTE?

It's now election day in the US and when the results are in, either 36 hours or 2 months from now, I'll be able to relax, or not, depending. I've been very good today and not gone to Fox News even once. I *did* go grocery shopping and stock up on some much needed things, like little individual containers of humous and tehina, which are fantastic when mixed into a bowl of brown rice! I have a nice pot of rice and onions cooling now, and will soon put it in a plastic box.....
I was excited to find a comment to my Bye bye Y.Arafart post from someone on the DM list. It's delicious trying to figure out who sent it. Comments are so much fun. I wish there were more.
I'm having much fun at the ketchup queen's expense calling her an assette! As in too insignificant to be a full fledged ass. Same goes for husband.....except he really is a full blown ass and as such should be wiped off the political scene entirely. I'm desperately trying to keep my mind off the elections, while at the same time explaining heavenward why Bush has to win. Not even the Americans deserve the alternative. How many times can G-d save their butts before they figure it out?
I only have a few more pages to go in the new J. Kellerman and I've enjoyed it muchly. He made a reference to my internet server, but got it backwards. I don't think that was goof, it looks more like he did it for security reasons. He also has the source of the psycho's murder spree named pretty close to the Hebrew word for murder. No mistake there, I'm sure! You just have to know Hebrew to get it. There is also reference to the bombing at Mike's in Tel Aviv. Reading this book while watching the coverage of yesterday's attack at the Carmel Market was spooky. Al Qaeda isn't stupid enough to think that an attack in Israel would in any way influence the US election?
Of course Arafart is still in Paris(which is in France- you figure it out), and, as the comment speculated, quite possibly meeting with bin Laden or one his henchmen, not to mention others he couldn't have met with while in Ramallah. I *did* get a bit of a giggle from speculation that he was poisoned. How? By someone with access to his kitchen, and why? So they'd be able to moved past being a terror organization and start acting like an entity that could one day become a state? They for sure can't do that as long he's alive. Time will tell. I just hope our lot are keeping a close eye on him in Paris. Those terrorist types are a slippery bunch.
I just wasted an hour looking for a picture of a white French Provincial grand piano like the one at Cfar Blum to no avail. I guess I'll have to go there and take one myself. We'll see. Harley is not doing too well these days and I'm not sure I want to try that far a trip.

No comments: