Wednesday, November 10, 2004

BACK TO NORMAL(?)

Normal for me, that is. Except, not really. Something is very wrong, indeed. For some unexplained, unfathomable reason, I simply can not keep my eyes open after midnight, even if I had a nap. I am back to Reshet Bet, my all night talk radio. No more Fox at night. That is definitely not normal for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, not really. The up side is that I wake up early and get even more awake with my first coffee. This is good because I can go out early and get back in plenty of time to catch Charmed.
They are taking their sweet time to disconnect Arafart. The P.A. hot shots are going on about euthanasia being against their religion. Suicide bombers are ok, but freeing up machines for a really sick person is not. By all accounts he's deader than a doornail, but, still hooked up. There's been speculation that they are waiting until the so called Palestinians have been properly prepared for the news that their hero is gone. Like they don't already know? And Souha is still playing her game. Bet we never know what that's all about. It does look like she's trying to guarantee her financial future and is holding things up until the new bosses agree to her terms. There's been some talk that no one really knows where all the billions are stashed, not even the financial guys.
Looks like it's time to get dressed and go to town.
STL is still stalling and telling fairy tales. More on him later. Until then, put aside the cash for that bridge!

No comments: