Tuesday, November 23, 2004

WILL WONDERS NEVER CEASE

I just checked my bank account, AND the nightmare is over! All I have to do is not go overboard for the next few months and things will be great. I couldn't believe my eyes when I ran the numbers! That's two loans later and even if STL doesn't pay me back (he'd better).
The other miracle was a phone call from Irit. I'm not the only one who doesn't check the mail box frequently. Guy got the mail and told her what I sent her. She seemed pleased. All was well except she told me that they had been sending pics of Romi. I didn't get any. The reason I didn't get them can only be that they have a virus that the 3 layers of protection didn't let in. She started to get upset and said they do not have a virus. Considering her level of computer knowhow.......I can state with confidence that they *do* have a virus. Knowing her, she'll go home and tell Guy that her idiot mother is casting aspersions on their computer, and he'll check it out and find one! Guy is no fool. I have AVG and my server's anti virus prog and another AVG trap! Not much gets through. Of course I have that nasty trojan horse that I'm waiting for Gerald to get rid of. I'll give him a call later today.
It's off to Jerusalem tomorrow to see Elise. Thankfully there's a bus that use Road 6 and gets there much faster than the Jordan River Valley road.
The weather has cleared a bit and I think I'll take advantage of the break in the rain and take the dogs for a walk. Their food finally arrived........more later on the Marine hero from the mosque in Faluja and Raful, who drowned yesterday.

No comments: