Wednesday, November 03, 2004

THIS FAT LADY DOESN'T HAVE TO SING

It looks like this fat lady doesn't have to sing. You have no idea how lucky you are. I *am* concerned that Kerry will be following his well established pattern and rescind his concession to Bush. The ultimate flip after his resounding flop. At least Bush won with no dispute, and we won't have to listen to the dummycrats cry that he stole the election. Oh, they might cry, but there's no basis for it! I couldn't be happier.It has not escaped my notice that lots of the talking TV heads are going on about bloggers. I'm just glad that I started mine long before the whole blogger thing became an issue, and even though I am far from being widely read, I have had a lot to say about the election (hysteria not withstanding)

No comments: