Tuesday, November 16, 2004

FRUSTRATED GIMP

I'm driving myself wild. I finally got a desgn I can almost live with, but I can't get it into a sendable format and my knees are screaming loudly from sitting here way too long. I'm going to try and get it on here somehow. Not that it's so great, but it's not doing what I want it to do! Grrrrr.
Other than that, things pretty much suck. STL is still messing about and I won't have enough cash to go to Jerusalem next week unless he comes up with something. An A Team list friend is coming over, and I want to go meet her. One bright note. I found a gorgeous purple sweater coat very similar to my old brown one and bought it on the spot! There's lots of purple this winter, so lots of money will go on new clothes. So far nothing is working. I'd better go and give it my undivided attention.

No comments: