Tuesday, November 02, 2004

NO ESCAPE

No matter how I try, I can't get away from the election. Even Law and Order got me going. The murder suspect in tonight's episode was named Hillary and she had a passing resemblance to that Clinton woman. At least she was convicted. Not only was she a murderer, she was a prostitute. That I enjoyed. One of the main jerks looked a bit like the one I hope will soon be Mr. Also Ran. I'm already hitting the bottle. I had the last half inch in the Bushmill's bottle and I'm going to open the Jameson's and drink the whole thing if the results are........not good. I have a feeling I'll be rolling back and forth between the idiot box and this blog most of the night.
The talking head from Israel 10 news is in New York to cover the results and he is not a Bush supporter, to put it mildly. He was reporting from the roof of the CBS building and said that the CBS people are running around insanely downstairs, and they showed Cronkite looking on the verge of hysterics. Too bad our guys just don't get it. In fact, tonight's personal opinion guy tried to explain why Kerry would be better for Israel. Boy, did he ever get it wrong. I can't understand how he didn't hear me yelling from here.
Time to try and zone out on Chicago Hope. Wanna bet they have a cast that will get me wound up yet again? Arrrrrrrrgh.

No comments: