Wednesday, November 03, 2004

THE STORY OF MY LIFE

I must have drifted off to sleep at around 04:00 with Fox on, I woke up to silence at around 06:00. No Fox News. Thinking how unacceptable that is, I called cable and asked the guy who answered why they are making things even harder than they have to be for me. He said there's a problem, then asked why the Americans are so put out that Fox is off, afterall CNN is on. After a silent giggle at the thought that Americans in Israel are watching Fox (must write them) I explained that most of us over here are a bot to the right and tend to prefer Fox and some of us even boycott CNN! He said he'd get back on to the techies. This is no way to start a day like today.........but is was fun watching Carville sweat. I should have known Kerry was in deep kaka (like that weapons depot in Iraq when *he* signed up for Toilet. He worked for Barak last election here and look where falula face is now! For those of you don't know Hebrew falula is a not polite word for mole. Maybe I should stay with CNN. The THs there are not looking happy, and they are holding off on calling the winner. I WANT BILL O'REILLY, LIVE not a rerun later.

No comments: