Saturday, October 23, 2004

VINDICATION?

Way back, a long long time ago, when the question of where are Saddamn's WMDs was the big deal, I saw a piece on CNN showing a satellite image of trucks leaving suspected WMD factories and heading west towards Syria. Like the piece on the Hezbolla threatening the UN officer back in '96, it was shown only a few times and then disappeared! I may be brain damaged, but my memory is just fine. I've been claiming that Saddamn's WMD is most likely in the hands of the Hezzies who are just waiting for the go ahead from Iran or Assad Jr.
Now, see, I'm not alone! This was in the Town Hall news letter I get every day.
Those 48 hours were just enough time to get those weapons out of the reach of the inspectors Toilet Kerry has so much faith in.

No Diversion: The Case Against the War in Iraq Has WeakenedClifford D. May 22.10 04

What happened to those weapons? General DeLong recalls: “Two days before March 19, 2003, we saw quite a number of vehicles going into Syria. We could not go after them because we said we'd give Saddam 48 hours. A lot of (Iraqi) leaders went into Syria, and a lot of WMD went into Syria. We've gotten indications some went into Lebanon, and probably some went into Iran. …We've done calculations that you could probably bury 16 Eiffel Towers or Empire State Buildings and never find them in the desert.”

They won't be found until they are used against us and then it will be too late. The Palestinians will have everything they ever dreamed of, but couldn't be bothered to work for. They are always whining that the Jews are so much better off than they are. Gee, I wonder why? Could it be that we built this country from nothing, with our bare hands and only with the help of the international Jewish community? To this day, they don't lift so much as a finger to better themselves. It's sad but true.
It was another all night Dark Angel fest last night. I *do* like that show and when I went to the episode guide there was a note about the James Patterson book I mentioned last week!
Savta Rivka called today and we had a long discussion on men, and their places in our respective lives. She understands my 'thing' about needing someone who can challenge me intellectually. We had a long talk about Mark and it made me miss him more than ever. So few people can understand why I prefer to live alone, but could be happy with some else who is the same way. It's really hard to explain to someone who doesn't already understand it, so I'll just leave it like that for now.

No comments: