Thursday, October 14, 2004

IN A RAGE: so what's new there?

It drives me absolutely wild that Netvision can not do anything to sort out the mess they themselves made with my account. I just spent an hour raging at the poor gal who had the misfortune of catching my call. The whole mess is their own fault. When I signed up with them (mistake #1) they managed to dig out the old auto pay order I had with them for Striar The Liars internet. So far, so good, then, they never sent it to my bank for payment. That was in March. Then in July they sent me an e mail demanding payment in full. After a few very unpleasant phone calls they agreed to send in the auto pay and if that bounced, I'd call in my credit card number and they could charge it. A few more months went by and all of a sudden the amount was a lot higher. Again the unpleasant phone call-the auto pay bounced and I called and let them charge 308 to my credit card. Last month they were supposed to send the auto pay again. They didn't. I just checked my bank account. I called them and had a fine yell up. The poor gal has to collect all of the current arrears in one go and can't wait until the 2nd of next month when my credit card clears. It has to be NOW and she has no record of my auto pay thingy. She says I pay by invoice. Nice. How can I pay by something I never get? She's got to talk to a suit in a corner office to find out what she can do. These corporate systems are so rigid that even if someone wants to be flexible they can't. I guess I should have been better about keeping track of them, but in the end, they should have done something sooner. I intend to play out the "It's their fault" bit to the bitter end.
Looking at my bank account put me in an even worse mood. STL is still playing around and if he doesn't come up with what he owes me PDQ I'll have to go and personally put him in the ICU. His excuses are getting less and less entertaining. Now he's claiming that one of his pals ie: victims, is going to set up a tax exempt charity for him. Like I can wait that long or even believe him. It's just a lie to buy more time. I don't have any more time. I've got to think of something that will shake him up enough to send some money immediately. If he doesn't, I'll start next month already over my limit and that is just not on.
Did I say in my last post that there are signs of winter? Well, there were, but the forecast for the weekend is for super hot.
The local newspaper store where I've always bought my cigarettes has a wall poster that I only noticed yesterday. I asked the owner about it and he told me that I'm the biker! He had the artist give me a ponytail so everyone would know it's a female, thusly, me, as I am the only female in town who had a proper unlimited bike license! Yay! I've been immortalized in a wall painting! I'll download the picture I took of it in a minute, then post it. Ok, I'll post this, then do the pic. I'm really not in that bad a mood. Just letting off steam.

No comments: