Tuesday, October 26, 2004

SO SUE ME

I really dislike doing what I am about to do right now. Complaining about the weather drives me mad. It's one of many things about which absolutely nothing can be done. Earthquakes are in that category too. No use being scared of 'em cause you can't do anything 'em anyway. And katyushas. If you heard it land, you're ok, if not, it's too late to care. So, back to my weather rant. Winter is taking it's own sweet time in coming. It was over 80C today and it felt like 80% humidity. A sauna is cooler. It was so hot and muggy that I couldn't wait to get home. I did get the new Kellerman book and a Harley Davidson coffee table book. Yahoo.
I came home to find that the guys who are working on the street had connected their generator to my electricity because they'd run out of fuel. They said they'd pay for it. I said that indeed they would and if it happens again they can explain to the judge! Sheesh, go out for an hour, come home and find that someone is stealing power. I'm going to catch the big boss tomorrow and let him have it. They weren't even using the generator, it was just idling on my dime.
My delightful drug addict neighbors provided alternate entertainment during 'quiet time' Mordoch and Shimshon are on the outs and spent the afternoon outside my window threatening each other. The police came and took Mordoch away. He reappeared and they went at it again until the police came and took them both away. Today was one of those when I could wish that they'd just do each other in and let us have some quiet.
I saw an incredibly sappy movie on Hallmark-Love Letter. Why am I so attracted to that sappy stuff?
Less than a week until I can stop going to sleep with Fox News and go back to sleeping with my one true love- Reshet Bet, the all night talk radio station. I'm getting more nervous the closer the day comes. Kerry's gotta lose and lose big. Then, he can get sent to Leavenworth. All his Yammering about Bush's service in the Air National Guard and his own service record and it turns out that he most likely got a dishonorable discharge that was changed by Carter's amnesty. What a sleaze.

No comments: