Saturday, October 02, 2004

TOTAL FAILURE

My valiant attempt to get on Standard Gimp Day Time can be termed nothing but a total failure. I was up ALL night for absolutely no reason at all. I dozed off at around 06:00 and was rudely jolted out of a deep sleep by a phone call from Yehudit in Berlin. Her ex husband and the father of two her children, ate his gun last week. (I wondered if maybe it *had* been Yoram when I saw the piece in the local paper, but as they never publish names, there was no way to know. Yehudit and Aliza are coming in on Wednesday and coming north the next day. She wants to see me. She can be so exhausting, and Aliza is best left unmentioned. I can but hope that she's grown into a less insane teen version of herself. They can't come here because I will not have Aliza in the house. The computer is acting up and the last thing I need is for her to so much as look at it. Sooo we'll have to meet up somewhere, but it's a holiday weekend and EVERYTHING in town is closed except Mc Donny's and Bugger King. Maybe the latter. It's closer and, well, we'll see. I'm assuming that Aliza inherited the Metula house, probably jointly with that horror Daniel, and that's why they are coming over. That house must be worth a freaking fortune now. I hope they keep it and use it to generate income instead of selling it. But you can never tell with that lot. I guess I'll find out at the end of the week.
Ok, the great debate is over and everyone is going on that Latrine Kerry won it, but inspite of that Bush is still ahead in the polls. That little bit of insanity keeps sending me back in mind to try to dig out that definition of a liberal that I read back in early 90s in one of Mark's gun magazines. It went something like: A liberal is someone who thinks that everyone else's opinions should be identical to the way he likes to think his are. I have trouble remembering the precise wording of the last part......but it basically means that the liberal thinks he is on the side of "right" even when he isn't really and everyone else should agree with his delusional views. The correct quote makes it so clear, and it exactly describes the Kerry supporters.
Kerry still drives me wild. He could put an end to the whole flip flop issue with one simple sentence instead of trying to re explain everything over and over ad nauseum. He could just say....."That was what I though then.....after thought and study.....I think this" I hope he never does! That's ok, the talking heads are doing a pretty good job of spin against him. Then, there's the whole terror issue, which he has absolutely no understanding of. As much as one side might want peace, it takes both sides to make it and make it work. As long as the Jihadists want their own way, there's only one thing to do, and that is to eradicate them by any means available. Libya's dictator figured it out and caved. The Iranians and other Jihadi's want to push the envelope and are praying like mad to Allah to have Kerry elected, because he's a pushover and doesn't have a clue and they know this. It's the reason they are stepping up the attacks in Iraq. I don't think they've given up on the idea of doing something outrageous in the hope of scaring US voters into voting Kerry because Bush couldn't protect the homeland. I'm not as sure about that boomeranging as I was. If Bush plays the attacks in Iraq right, it could easily help him.
Then there's the UN, and the oil for food scandal that is coming out. Not only that, but the Hamas is using UN ambulances to move kassam rockets, launchers and shooters. For some reason That did not surprise me at all even though the brazeness of it left me breathless. I'm waiting for them to accuse us of blowing up innocent ambulances when there are irrefutable pictures showing the whole thing. Of course they are also capable of saying *we staged it and 'cooked' the tapes* I would so love to see us, and the US, leave the UN with a firmly slammed door. I *can* dream, right? I haven't forgotten the incidents in the security zone in S. Lebanon when the hezbolla guy held a gun on the UN officer outside a refugee shelter who was asking them to shoot from a different place because shooting from there would sure as anything bring Israeli artillery fire on the refugees. Well, guess what happened? Just that. The great part was that the guys on the cannon were Kiryat Shmonah boys, my son's crew! That bit got shown on CNN exactly twice. The Hezzbolla threatened the report's lives if CNN continued showing it. Who are they going threaten on the UN ambulance thing? The Israeli air force, whose unmanned planes filmed it? Oh, yeah...Hooooo-Rahhhhh. I would love it if Sharon woke up from his delusions and announced a new program to increase settlements in Gaza and the West Bank, thereby abandoning his unilateral withdrawal insanity. That will only increase the raghead's bloodthirst.
I think I'll go cut up some veggies and figure out a nice new threat for STL. Then, maybe read a bit and/or find something to watch on TV. Fox gets old after a while. I WILL not sleep. Must get back off Night Owl Time.

No comments: