Sunday, October 03, 2004

NOT A BAD START

So far so good. I missed Dark Matters as I thought I might. Screwed up the cell phone alarm again! After a short argument with the computer, I went out to get this months meds and fags. Mission accomplished, then to the big mall to look for another black keyboard, no joy and to see if Discovery had the CDs I want. Yeah! All of them. The Alannis Morisette with Ironic, Dirty Dancing-like I don't have them all in here, Revolver, which never made it over here with the rest of my records, Die Fledermaus and that Beach Boys album that Irit took while trying to convince me that I never had it! Not a bad haul for 300 shecks...charged home for Charmed and then took off again for grocery shopping at Zol Poh. They may be cheap, but they don't have much of the stuff I eat. To HyperNetto in a day or two. I have more than enough for the week.
The UN is having cats and trying to say that the kassam launchers pictured going into the UN ambulance were really stretchers. Excuuuuse me. Those videos can be easily be refined to show exactly what they are. Bet it can even be done on my computer!

No comments: