Wednesday, October 27, 2004

TELL ME IT ISN'T TRUE

I admit that I don't know all the details of the latest bit of nonsense the damn dems are trying to spin their way, but, from what I *have* figured out, it just isn't possible that Bush can be held responsible for a bunch of weapons going missing from an Iraqi storage facility. Excuuuuuse me, but that's taking things a little too far. Assuming that the news reports are accurate, and there were tons of weapons stored in that facility, and they disappeared during the time after the units that first saw them left, I just don't see how Bush personally could be responsible, even as Commander in Chief. That's just too far a stretch for 'ministerial responsibility. Like Kerry would have ordered the troops who stopped there overnight to delay moving on in order to secure the site. He wouldn't even have known about it at the time. Give me a break people. The unit that discovered that site was on it's way to Baghdad and had a mission to finish. Maybe, just maybe, the ranking officer who knew about it made a goof and didn't send anyone back to secure it soon enough it from being emptied by who ever emptied it, or, even call in an airstrike to destroy it..........that would not have been a good idea as no one knew exactly what was there........Please, God, Americans have to be smarter than that. It's no reason to vote for Kerry. There *is* no good reason to vote him. He is so smarmy, and worse even than Saddamn. Supercilious, condescending and arrogant come to mind, among other words.
The stupid polls are way too close now. I can't stand it. I'll just go read my emails, then go out for a wander. If this keeps up, I'll probably be back later. BUSH MUST WIN. HEAR ME? BUSH MUST WIN.

No comments: