Thursday, October 14, 2004

RAGE continued

Some half brained woman from a corner office at Netvision just called(bet she wears a suit), and after a satisfying scream up at her after she had the unmitigated gall, not to say, chutzpa to say that they succeeded in recovering 308 shekels from me, as if *I* am not the one who keeps calling them about payment.......I made her look up the records, and she used that wording again, at which I really went ballistic. She finally agreed to my proposal after I explained to her that in the event that they disconnect me, I'll just hook back up with Barak who I am still paying........she agreed to call back on Nov. 3 and we'll put it on the credit card. My blood pressure is coming back down to normal and I'm almost ready to try and post my wall picture! I'm the one on the motorcycle!

No comments: