Thursday, October 21, 2004

CHEAP AND TAWDRY

The closer we get to Nov 2, the nervouser (is that a word?) I get. As far as I'm concerned, calling both Kerrys cheap and tawdry is an insult to those who *are* cheap and tawdry. It's not enough that Latrine Kerry dragged Cheney's daughter into the debate, now the ketchup heiress has insulted Mrs. Bush as well as every other mother in the US, whether she works out of the home or not. Someone should shove a ketchup bottle in her mouth in an effort to spare the rest of her inanities. What has she ever done that is noteworthy other than be stupid. She can't even speak English! That was some sentence she constructed to insult Mrs. Bush. Using the words "since she's grown up" is what you expect from some whose mother tongue is not English and couldn't find the more appropriate "adult" Sheesh......I hope they don't shut her away until after the election. Her idiocy is much too entertaining and could do the latrine man some much needed damage while providing us with a few laughs.
Speaking of entertainment; I found the name of Smokey and the Bandit in Hebrew!
הפרחח ו בת השריף or The Punk and the Sherriff's Daughter. Go figure. Now all I have to do is find it at a DVD place. I found one on line, but there are no prices and being a cheapskate, I'm going to wait and call after 19:00 when my out of town calls are "free" The site says they are open until 23:00 so I should be able to get through and find out what I want to know.
I found the house with Aga box on the roof. I can't to it from the front because they are tearing up the street there. It won't be long before they tear up the one way street that is parallel to one they are tearing up now. There is not a single street in this city that is even close to smooth. Not a one. They rip one up, put something in, then cover it patchwork style, then rip it up again to put in something they didn't think of the previous time and so on and so forth until the street is impassable. I think city hall has a deal with the tyre and axle companies here. It would be funny if it wasn't EVERY SINGLE STREET IN TOWN, including the main one which has been under construction for several years.

No comments: