Thursday, March 31, 2005

INTERESTING, MOST INTERESTING

Luck was with me this morning and Danny popped in to talk about the *patio* and fixing the doors. I skedaddled out of here and bought a new door handle and some picture hangy up on concrete wall thingys, then on to Richard and Mara's for a coffee. They've sold the business and are maybe going to live in Jerusalem where their daughter in law is going to maybe give him a job. I just hope they know what they are doing. Leaving an apartment they can't be thrown out of, and moving into a free market rental while at the tender mercy of an in law is not my idea of a smart move. I just hope it works for them. Ah, well, at the end of the day, it's not my problem. I just find things people do curious at times.
There's a new book about Adam Smith out in Hebrew and I'm off to the bookstore tomorrow to see if they have it yet. I've always liked Smith and it will be a challenge to read it in Hebrew. I'm making my way through Secrets Of The Code slowly but surely. There are lots of things in there to think about, and I'm enjoying it. More at the other blog.

No comments: