Monday, March 07, 2005

BAD NIGHT

I can't remember having such a bad night for ages. I kept waking up, and that is so not like me. Child Genius appeared and sorted most of the stuff I messed up. All e addys are working, gimphouse.com is in Yahoo and sound is back. Now, all I have to is sort Scrabble. Not exactly a must get done now, but I would like it to work to properly. He'll be around to sort out the favorite ex's site. I started scanning all things he sent, but the scans look like crap, so he's going to have to show me how to sort the image. I *do* miss my old Microsoft photo prog. HP's are good, but I'm crap at working them.

Could someone please tell me why I'm sitting here freezing my butt off, and on the verge of falling asleep. After finally falling asleep, I woke up at 1100, and still want to sleep.

I think maybe I should have a shout up with Netvision. My e mail keeps trying to connect to them, and there is no good reason for it to do that. There are only two designated accounts-
BBarak and gimphouse, so why is Netvision butting in?

The favorite ex called last night about his site and told me that our daughter is preggers again. That surprises me not in the least. They can't fire her and by law must find her a place close to home. She's no dummy and if she plays her cards and timing right will be able to sort things out with TPTB while having as many kids as she wants! This one looks to be an 18 or so month difference, which is exactly the age difference between her and her brother. I found it to be a very nice age difference.

Looks like it might be time to think about getting something to eat and warming up a bit.

The person who bet that I will talk to Teadrinker tomorrow evening wins the pool! If she calls tomorrow after 1900, and doesn't try to apologize/analyze, I'll talk to her as if nothing happened.

No comments: