Saturday, March 19, 2005

BACK FROM MOSCOW

After having all the competitions come out more or less to my satisfaction, I'm back. I'll watch the gala from here, close to an endless supply of tear paper. It's been an exhausting week and I feel like skated every single event 20+ times. The best was feeling like I was on the podium with Slutskaya when she was presented the gold medal in her home town. She was magnificent and earned that medal the hard way.
My daughter called today during the ladies free (after our yell up) She's been transferred to Afula-a 7 minute drive from home and is working the front desk at least until after kid # 2 arrives. This is good and I hope it teaches her not to come screaming at me to talk to the minister ever again because I WILL NOT.
I'd really like to take a nap now, but it's too late. I'll just have to struggle through until a reasonable hour to go to sleep, say, midnightish.
It's also time to decide if I'm talking to Teadrinker or not. On the 1 hand, I'd like to, on the other, I like the peace and quiet. That last bit really was close to too much. I should have known that no matter how pissed she was she wouldn't hijack and delete a blog. Two reasons for knowing that. 1) It's not her style and 2) she wouldn't know how. But mostly the first. Yeah, ok, I'll talk to her, BUT I WILL NOT HELP HER WITH THE COMPUTER, or let her monopolize my time on it. I really do have things to do other than IM with her or anyone all day. I haven't IMed with any of my other friends even once since she got her computer. I learned all by self, so can she. She *is* smarter than I am, after all, even if I *am* the Goddess of Communication!

No comments: