Tuesday, March 29, 2005

MEATLOAF

Of course I can't remember which program it was, but something on TV last night showed someone eating mea tloaf. Oh, right, it was Just Cause....and I haven't been able to the scent out of my mind since them. The obvious thing to do was make a meat loaf, so I got some ground beef and made one. It's comforting to know that now the scent is real, and not an active memory triggered by a TV show!
I picked up the ground beef on my way from sending the fax to Visa, having a coffee at Mara's, picking up some cukes and peppers of assorted colors. There was just enough time to mix it all up and shove it in the oven before Charmed started, and it was done by the end of Charmed! And was it ever good.
As if the meat loaf wasn't enough, I am now being haunted by thoughts of a certain VW Passat automatic that is for sale for only 4,000 shekels. Grrrr. Not that I particularly want a VW, but it *is* cheap, and in reasonable shape. The problem is that I just don't have the cash now, so I'll just have to grit my teeth until August when I'll be able to buy myself a car of sorts.
Still no word from Ms. Cab, and that worries me. She usually Texts back right away. Comms must be out again. I have a short list of things to check on the net, so I might as well get to it.

No comments: