Monday, March 28, 2005

VISA WHOOPSIES

Some idiot company has decided that it might be fun to charge $ 50 to my Visa every other day. I put a stop to it this morning and then went to get my new card in my NEW and finally correct corrected name. Visa will get the unauthorized charges back, and no more will be made. From the bank I went to get a hair cut, then came straight home and got Child Genius over to sort the gimphouse.com domain and do some e bay shopping as he owes me a bit of money. I will at last have a Chemex Coffee maker, and Bye Bye Birdie will be mine!
Harley Too is all paid for now, and my Visa bill is relatively small, and no more HUGE electric bills until summer gets here, so my bank account will have time to recover from buying Harley. No more big buys for a few months, except maybe a DVD player. It should cost about what I spent on *fun* stuff this month-purples and books. So, if I can keep the Visa at the same level, all will be well and I'll be able to buy that anorexic monitor I want.Yesterday was the first Monday I can remember in ages when I stayed in for nonweather reasons, except to take Peg walkies, and today was just quick hop to the bank and a haircut. It's a real good way not to spend money. I did take out the cash I'll need until the end of the month, including what I'll need to take Orna to Haifa next week.
I'm pretty much caught up on my e mail. I sent a mass mailing to the usual suspects and replies are starting to trickle in. It's wonderful to have mail functioning in both directions, including franne@gimphouse.com
Yup, Gimp is feeling pretty satisfied right now.

No comments: