Wednesday, March 09, 2005

AND A NICE CHILLY DAMP GOOD MORNING TO YOU!

Yuppers, it's chilly/damp this morning and Harley Too is still sitting there with his charger socket wires hanging out. One way or another, I'll get them either cut off, or undo them from under the plastic case. I have three whole things to report from yesterday. The first is that, in spite of my troubles with the scanners, the pics came up ok on the M$ editor and I have the first page of my favorite ex's site done. The second is the blazing row I had with Irit. She called and had a go at me for not calling them. I tried to explain that I am not a friend who can be expected to call, but rather, her mother, and SHE should not only call me, but come up here to visit with Romi at least once a month. She disagreed vociferously and I ended up saying "If you decide to come visit, call" and hanging up. I'll follow that with a letter today as I can explain things better in writing. The third is that I started a new blog for political ravings and rantings called A Gimp's View From The North. I haven't added a link here yet, but will today. So far there's nothing much there. I just thought it would be less confusing (for me) to keep the two separate.

I had the oddest dream, and even odder, I remember it! It was mixed up with a show I've started watching on AXN-PSI Factor. Somehow, I was taking some courses through them, in Hebrew and on my first test/essay got 90% in Hebrew. The test was written in Hebrew and I got 90 on it! After all the tests were handed back, we had to go out in the bad part of Tel Aviv and hide, I'm not sure from what or why. We were all comparing grades and trying to hide. It *was* pretty odd. The oddest part was that I showed it to The Philmore (where he came from, I don't know) and he was upset that he couldn't read it!

It might be a good idea to get Harley Too sorted and go into town before the 4 days of predicted rain start.

No comments: