Friday, March 18, 2005

ENDS SUCK

This thing with Teadrinker is getting to me. It is of course possible that I deleted A Gimp's View From The North's posts myself when I thought I was deleting her posts. Anything is possible, and I've done far stupider things.
It's a shame that our friendship had to end like this, but that's her call. At least I'll have some peace and quiet from her incessant phone calls and be able to do what I want without being interrupted to hear the latest totally inconsequential event in her life. I'm saddened by this almost as much as I am angered by her turn around because I found it more pressing to go out, then watch Worlds that I did to IM with her. In one post she went from reasonable to petulant, nasty, insanity. I just might post the whole story here, e mails, IMs and all. I will if I catch her here again before we know exactly what happened to those posts. Hit counters are wonderful things!

No comments: