Wednesday, March 09, 2005

MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING

I have the most amazing ability to torture myself. It seems my credit card wasn't cancelled after all. I began to have my doubts after Child Genius said this month's charge went through! After I cut the wires to Harley Too's charger socket I went to my butcher and the charge was accepted! Next stop Steimatzky to see if my book came in. It hadn't, but they had a new reference book for Dan Brown's The DaVinci Code, which I had been talking to Ayal from Traklin about not 15 minutes previously. This companion book should be almost as interesting as the book itself. Then on to the grocery store to get a few things I still need, then home to take Peg walkies and write this report on my idiocy!

The e mail is still messed up, but Child Genius says it's his server, which makes sense as I get a Netvision notice and that's where his server lives. He said he should have it fixed later today and will come over later to see what I've done on the Ex's site.

It's time to build a salad and climb into bed and start reading my new book.

No comments: