Friday, March 11, 2005

E MAIL STILL PLAYING SILLY BUGGERS

Child Genius should be showing up soon to work his magic on the e mail issues. It *could* be worse and the computer could be fu**cked up like it was only two weeks ago instead of working faster and better than ever, with no viri or spywares to be found, not to mention no errors on the drives! So, if all that's wrong with it is messed up e mails, maybe I should stop whinging and start counting my blessings.

I took Harley Too to Deutch early (for me) this morning, and wouldn't you know it, he doesn't have the part I need. It seems I'm not the only one whose vehickule got treated with glue! Yup, the post mortem on the charger socket showed without a doubt, it was glued. Ranni, Ovadia's head repair guy is going to get a very nasty phone call Sunday morning. He called yesterday at 0815 and told me that one of his guys was in town the day before and couldn't get in touch with me. The wonders of caller I.D. show that no such calls were placed. It's real stupid to lie to me about something that can be checked so easily. ALL my phones show ALL incoming calls, answered or not. Ooops, Ranni. I ended up staying in town rather than going to the Industrial area so as not to run out of battery juice. But that's ok. I got the rest of this month's fag stock, my meds, a few last minute things from the grocery store, the local scandal rags (one of which is unreadable since they changed the editor and reporter) So I am now all set for a nice long, rainy, quiet weekend. I have lots of things to do here, newspapers to read, blogs to update and the Ex's site to finish, among other things. I have a lovely pot of cooked whole wheat to chomp my way through. Yups, I'm back on the macro thing.

The only thing I wish I could have this weekend, but can't, is daily episodes of Hercules. I adore that series, not just because the Sorbo lad is so easy on the eyes, but also because the show itself is hysterical. In one of last weeks eps they had character names that had me in hysterics. Herc was supposed to judge an art contest, with contestants who had names like Picassoius, and the like. It's also great fun to read fun to read the disclaimers at the end. The one for this ep, where Hercules was persuaded to pose for the artists wearing only a bunch of grapes, went something like: It was again proven that it is not the size of his grapes that proves the worth of a man. It's fun, fun, fun! And for no good reason that I know of, they don't run Hercules on Fri/Sat.

Oh, and one more thing. Teadrinker, Instead of checking in here 9 times a day to see if I've written any more nasties about you, pick up the phone and call!

No comments: