Thursday, March 10, 2005

STILL NO JOY- E MAILS DOWN

It's almost too much to bear. Both e mails are still not working. 013 recieves, but won't send and gimphouse.com is completely down. The only thing working, or giving the appearance of working is Yahell and we all know how much I detest their mail. The only one I detest more is hitmail! And if that's not enough, posts to my Yahell groups are returned from Yahell as undeliverable because they have to be sent from a recognized addy registered for that group. VA posts come ok, but, for some reason I can't post from 013 even when it's working. It's all too much.

It's pissing rain right now, so I'll pretty much be staying in until it lets up. I should be able to get more done on the Ex's site, and if the rain lets up enough, run out long enough to get the rest of my meds and have Deutch fix Harley Too's charger issues and maybe get a DVD.

The phone rang yesterday afternoon and no one answered when I said "Hello" I waited a minute and heard Irit talking to Romi. After a minute or so, I hung up and she didn't call back. What was that about? After this most boring post, I'm off to have a bit of a rant at my other blog. If it isn't already in my profile, I'll add it later. I had absolutely no luck adding a links thingy here.

No comments: