Tuesday, March 08, 2005

NOT NICE

Some very not nice person, who most likely will not live long when I find out who it was, glued Harley Too's charger plug into the charger socket and no one can get it out, and, of course he won't move with the plug in. The whole socket thingy came out of it's housing when I tried to disconnect it last night. I'll put a camera out there later.

If that's not enough, my emails worked for one whole day and now will not send or receive. I keep getting a popup that says it can't connect to Netvision. Well, of course it can't. I don't have Netvision any more! Will I never be free of them? On top of that, Yahoo isn't accepting my posts. They say the addy isn't associated with my account for that group, but it is! What is going on here? No e mail, no Harley Too and I have to get out of here and back before 1100 because Child Genius is coming to work on The Favorite Ex's site. I have it all blocked out, and can picture it in my head. I don't need these delays. I guess I'd better call Yefim and ask what he suggests I do about the plug. I am so not in a good mood it's not funny.

No comments: