Friday, March 25, 2005

THERE ARE LIMITS

When will I learn to do what I say I will, and not do what I say I won't? Maybe this time the lesson will take and I can get back to *my* things? "Now what?" you ask. "Teadrinker, of course." I reply. She called to ask how to save a link on the toolbar folder of Firefox and after telling her 10 times how to do it, and her not listening, and me getting upset(she called just as I settling in for a kip) I said to leave it. By the time I'd woken up, she'd sent a couple of rude e mails and posted a blast on her blog. Before I saw her blog, I called her and she was rude. I answered one of her e mails in kind and I swear, when she comes groveling back, she had better be prepared for the frozen(not just cold) shoulder she'll get. And just for fun, I'm going to delete her blog posts that I was saving for her. I spent over half my on line time telling her how to do things, and when I want to do something else, like rest, she gets her knickers in a twist. I opened a Yahoo group for both of us yesterday and deleted it today. Enough is enough.
At least my email seems to working both ways now, sending and receiving. Maybe tomorrow Child Genius will have his server sorted and gimphouse.com will work. One thing I can promise is that bergadian.com will never work. I paid for it and it's mine. Go suck a teabag. I'm so far behind on both my blogs it's not funny.
I had much fun at my clinic today. I went roaring in and told the clerk to delete my cell phone numbers from my file. She didn't want to, but I demanded that she do it after explaining that calling the most expensive option first is stupidly wasteful when the health system is in the state it's in. The nurse who was sitting next to her told to leave one of the numbers in case the have to get hold of me fast. I told her there is absolutely nothing they'd have to reach me for that urgently, and to delete them. I think she did, but I'll check on Monday when I go to find out if I have the Plague or not. I have a few places that itch like crazy and have blisters and odd coloration around them. Two on my left arm and two on my right upper instep. The doctor who isn't (a doctor) was there today with a pediatrician. The pediatrician took a look and thought they might be bites. Maybe, but I don't think so. I'll have my usual doc take a look on Sunday.
I got the voucher for my annual Doppler which is for the 5th of April, and while Child Genius was arguing with his server, looked for last years results which I don't have because the check up was at the quacks office, not where it's usually done. That's ok because I want the results in my hot little hands before I decide what to do-go see a new quack, or fight to see the old one. Whatever, it will be a fun day in Haifa.

No comments: