Thursday, March 17, 2005

LIVE AND LEARN

After spending over 90% of the time I was on line since Teadrinker got her computer, with her, she had what is likely to be her last hissy fit at me. I *did* delete her blog last night for the simple reason that mine got hijacked to her name. I DON'T know how it happened, only that it did. I was on IM with her for a minute this morning, but had to go out and pay Deutch for the work he did on Harley Too, and she went ballistic when I didn't reply immediately. I just happen to have a life away from the computer, and right now, it's Worlds and no one, no how, no way, is going to interrupt me on a Dance competition day. I flashed a quick IM when I came in, but as Teadrinker thinks her blog issues are more important than my seeing the Original Dance competition, she got all upset that I had something better to do than spend that time IMing on a dead issue. She wants a blog, she can just go get one. I'm going to take another look and be sure none of mine are in her name and vice versa. If she doesn't have a miraculous recovery from her insanity of today, I'll just keep her domain (the one *I* paid for) and she will NEVER have access to it. Child Genius and I were going to sort the blog script issue and put her blog there. Not much of a reason to do that if she keeps on believing that crap she's been spouting. At least I have ALL the IMs and e mails saved so as to prove the inaccuracies.

I went out to pay Deutch at 1145 and knew I'd miss the first two groups in the original dance, but the last thing I needed was for him to be upset with me because he ordered that parts and I blew him off. He was not thrilled that Yefim fixed it, but got over it when I paid. I then stopped at Richard's for a quick coffee, then picked up a carton cigarettes to pay Orna. The price of a carton of her fags is exactly what I owed her and as she would buy the fags anyway, I might just as well pay her that way. We did some major sorting and throwing in my room yesterday and in the process found my mother's passport. I'd forgotten I had it. Also found my birth certificate, and a bunch of other important stuff I hadn't seen in years.

Time to move on. Moscow was great today. The original dance is one of my favorites and Galit and Sergei were great. They are in 7th place now, but have a shot at the podium or 4th place if they skate a perfect free dance. They really are phenomenal. No one skates like Sergei. I've been madly in love him since the first time I saw him on the ice in Metula. He is one of the few whose total love of skating shows with every stroke. Galit is no slouch either. Every time I see her skate, I am reminded of the time I met her at Jacob's Ladder at Sachne. When the person I was with made a crack about us talking skating, she put his jaw on the ground by saying something to the effect that it's rare that she gets to talk skating with someone who actually knows the sport. Until then he'd thought that I was all talk, but she let him know that you can't talk the talk if you can't skate the skate! Maybe that last should be in past tense because I sure can't skate the skate anymore! But I *do* still feel every move inside when watching.