Tuesday, August 31, 2004

IT'S A CONSPIRACY, I TELL YOU, A CONSPIRACY!

How could it be anything other than one huge cosmic conspiracy againstme? If they aren't building inside Gimp House, and creating Guiness Book of Records level layers of dust on everything, they move right on to creating desert sized dust storms right outside my windows so the accumulation inside is enough to choke the shower drain! There are now two huge berms of dirt outside my living room windows and half of it blows in through the spaces around the a/c, which must be the reason they bring two new truck loads every day. If that's not enough, this morning, I discovered an extension cord plugged into Harley's socket. After a bit of detective work I found out that it was City Hall workers who were doing maintenance on the shelter behind Gimp House. City Hall is on strike, yet again, so there's no one to complain to. They think they can just come along and take electricity without permission? I don't, and it for sure won't happen again. If it does, I'll call the police, which I should have done this morning. And if all this isn't enough, now cable is down, internet AND TV! You still think it's not a conspiracy? Teadrinker will try to tell me that it's the homicide bombers on their way to hell after learning that there were no virgins waiting for them in Paradise!12 dead, 84 wounded and 8 of them in critical condition. Thank you Hamas for reminding us that what you want is peace on your terms, your terms being no peace with Israel, rather, peace in the area without an Israel.Sharon will have to wake up soon. Shite, no TV and no radio. You still think there's no conspiracy? Ok, there's light, so I can read or work on some other stuff here.
Cable came back the instant I got up from the chair here, and you still question the conspiracy theory? How much more proof do you need?

No comments: