Friday, August 13, 2004

STUPID OR GENIUS?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I think I'll go with cry for now. I got a comment from annonymous about the ermote situation and sent a mail back, with a smart ass comment to "whoever you are" Then I looked up two e mails in my in box, and found out who annoymous is! So, yeah, stupid it is for tonight! Still no sign of the remote, but, as I'm captive to the phone, I can't get up to look in another maybe place. I seem to recall hearing a thump of something falling in the liberry, but I don't remember where I heard it from. It could be behind the sofa, but there's just no way I can move it.
ust wait for able bodied help. Achy will be here on Monday, so I'll enlist him.
Speaking of Achy.....Teadrinker was all in a snit about breaking news on Sky that reported that Boogie Ya'alon said that he expects us to leave the Golan Heights within a year. I told her that I doubt he said any such thing. He's an army officer and as such would never come out with a political statement on those lines. Teadrinker said they only ran it once, which means they made a booboo. When Achy called I asked him about it, and it turned out that Sky reported a mistranslation of Achy's article on Y-net! Boogie actually said that the IDF is capable of defending the country from the 67 lines and that it would take about a year to get things in order. Ooops. Sky made a big ooops, and from my Achy's article.So, there's that cleared up!
Teadrinker's house has just been renamed. It is now Bonanza, in honor of Tonto and Bronco, her scooters AND the fact that moving there has truely been a bonanza for her. So there!
I have developed a new fixation, looking at peoples mouths. So mant seem to be in a frown when at rest, some are pretty straight, and a very few are up turned in a smile. The things I think about. Interesting way to pass the time. I just hope no one gets the brilliant idea to do a government funded study!?

No comments: