Wednesday, August 04, 2004

STL AND THE RABBI

Are there no limits to his unmitigated gall? It was reported yesterday by an authorotative source that he actually called the old rabbi from Bangor who retired to Jerusalem and asked him for $ 500 because his mother is dying(she's not) and he wants to go visit her (he can't leave the country) The rabbi told him to go to hell! The only part of that I can enjoy is that he's desperate enough to try even that to pay me back. It also proves to me that Edith never agreed to give him a shekel.
One bright spot. I paid Richard and Mara back today. Thank God the Visa worked! Whew, what a relief. I also got the computer back to it's old firewall. I like this one alot better than the other one AND I got the cam working on Yahell again. Yeah, me. AND cable got their TV glitch sorted after a whole evening and morning of no TV. AND the idiots from city hall finally fixed the leak! It's only been leaking since Friday. I'm hot and tired and need a shower. Later.

No comments: