Wednesday, August 18, 2004

SORRY

I've missed a day or two here, sorry. Not much of incident has happened EXCEPT;Achy found found the recalcitrant remote right where I thought it was hiding and moved one of the chairs out to the soon to be dining room. Nice.
STL sent 200 yesterday, so I CAN go with one of Fanny's daughter's to Haifa. He is such a liar it's not real. When I called with the Threat Of The Day, he said he was waiting for someone to bring him some money. He called back in a too short a time for anyone to have done that and said he was going out to send it. He had it the whole time and was hoping I'd let it go. Not likely. He does have money, and I wonder who he scammed it from. I'm going to call Yogi later and tell him to let the Safad cops know that he hid a bunch of stuff in a neighbor's apartment because he knows there's a repo order out on his stuff. There are times it's nice to know cops other than my own daughter, (whose ambition is to arrest her own mother) Yogi will know who to talk to at the Safad cop shop. Look out STL.
If I had any doubt that City Hall and the mayor are 'out to get me' I no longer do. They've started tearing up the street and sidewalk by Gimp House and I don't know how I'm going to get to the taxi to go to the bus station. I have to go through to park on Harley to get to to town and come home. What a pain. Speaking of which, I'd better get a move on.

No comments: