Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I'M A BUSINESS MANAGER?

I'm not sure who's crazier, Richard, Mara, or me? Mara appointed me business manager because she and Richard have trouble handling the guys from Ava, mostly because of language issues. Mara was getting all nervous about him arriving today and sorting the bills etc. Before I left the house this morning, I put all of their way bills onto Excell in Hebrew, as close as I could decipher the handwriting. I was pretty close on most of it. I got him to sit and go through all of it and give recommended prices including VAT. SORTED! Mara was quite happy with how I handled him. I must say I am as well.
It was freaking hot in town today.Over 100F according to Richard. Their a/c was hard pressed to keep up.
I have all the invoice info so I can make up price lists for them in the morning.
Had a nasty go round with STL. He is such a sh**. I so enjoy being nasty to him. This is not good, but it is enjoyable. I told him in my deadliest voice," Either I'm going to England, or you're going to hell" If he messes up my October trip, suicide will be the only way out for him, of course I'll be more than happy to dispatch him myself. I told him months ago, when he said he 'felt like jumping off high building' to wait until I could get there to push him. Funny, he hasn't tried that pathetic crap since.
I think it's time to add the story of Richard's dad to the site, with changed names to protect the innocent!

No comments: