Sunday, August 15, 2004

LOUD PRIMAL SCREAM

Nope, it wasn't from Mara. It was one of those Nigerian scam sob story letters.
So why the scream? I just spent an hour and a half trying to get this beknighted electronic pencil to work. My beloved firewall refused to let Yahoo Messenger and Outlook Express and IE connect. Grrrrrr. I managed in between at least a gazillion restarts to uninstall it then reinstall it and it has now decided to work. Talk about frustrating. Now I have to run all my anti bad guy progs. I just hope it continues to behave. STL called and wanted yet another phone number. He's really not getting anywhere. The short list of things being left undone thanks to him:
1) trip to England
2) repair a/c
3) install ceiling fans
4) continue bookcase
5) get new motor for Harley
6) get little travel scooter
7) have bank account run normally
8) get rid of eczema
9) no more heart attacks in diagrahm(stress)

That just about sums it up and much of those might look relatively unimportant, the sum total of them is pretty big to this old gimp.

No comments: