Monday, August 16, 2004

THREE CHEERS FOR ACHY!

One TV/cable remote........found! One chair moved to soon to be dining room......moved! and many compliments on self built bookcase in *liberry*.... and 50 shekels for survival and getting to CT scan. Aren't brother's wonderful? Ok, so he's not my real life brother, but that it is what his name means in Hebrew. Literally, my brother. That's exactly what he's been just about from the day we met and his wife is a dear friend. I never could have gotten through the hospitaization and rehab without them. He's one of the few people I let in to see it as it is, worts and all. He must be the reason Mark and I opened the motorcycle garage........so I could meet Achy! My guardian angel at work again. I don't know how I would have survived the last 12 years without him.12 years? Wowsers! Has it been that long? Must be. We opened the garage in '92 and he wrote the article on the female biker soon after, and joined in the special "lunch and beer" afternoons at the garage soon after the article came out! He got me though the katyusha/busted shoulder episode and that was pretty much the cement. Not a week went by that he didn't stop by the hotel to see me at work. I honestly don't know what I'd do without him.
Ooooof, Teadrinker has me captive here again. I want to go to my room and have something to eat and see more Elvis. It's Elvis day om MGM. Lord, I love his singing.
Teadrinker happily announces that she put the first scratch on Bronco today! But she won't let me get off the phone......grrrrrrrrr. I'll get rid of her and come back later to finish this.

No comments: